Thursday 7 May 2009

And so it is..Just like you said it would be..

So, I lived to tell the tale of my Vodabashing.
My disciplinary was today and this is roughly how it went;
Big scary Vodaboss: Rebecca, do you know why I'm here today?
Me: Yes sir, it's to do with the FaceAche incident.
Big Scary Vodaboss laughs and then puts his big scary face back on: And why do you think this is unacceptable?
Me- At this point I go on a brown nosing rant about promoting the company at all times, respecting company values and blah de fucking blah.

Basically, I kissed his arse, I got away with the whole shebang, not even a black mark next to my name in the Vodabooks (that I know of).

I am currently finishing off a bottle of wine, waiting for the one that never used to text back but now texts back pretty swift, to turn up at my door. He says he's bringing a surprise, which is kind of worrying. The last time a guy said he had a surprise for me it turned out he'd shaved his legs, balls and crack. Not a pleasant surprise I'll have you know. He went on to join the Army (go figure).

I'm going to geek out now and do what Vodafone want me to do and rave on and on about a new phone we have out. It's called the Google magic, it's amazing, Youtube it, etc, etc. That'll make them passionate red bastards smile, a bit of free advertising and it's not even during work hours.

I discovered the meaning of life today..The answer those silly fools have searched for hundreds of years for, and I worked it out in the blink of an eye. It's really quite simple when you think about it. I would tell you, but then it'd ruin all my dreams of owning a big mansion in the suburbs of Iran, with an anti aircraft and anti tank missile stuck on the roof.. We all have our own little dreams right?

Okay, I have said too much and drunk far too little this evening.
I have important news to tell you all, but it'll take a few more bottles of this beautiful white stuff (the wine..) before I can divulge that information..

Stay greasy you dirty mothertruckers.
One love

p.s prizes for guessing the lyrics in the title of this blogamagigthing

1 comment:

  1. life goes easy on me... most.. of the time <3

    I love the rice.

    ReplyDelete