Wednesday 6 May 2009

Firstly, I would like to prewarn you that I have been out on the lash this evening, and therefore (for a change) may be slightly intoxicated.
That's okay thought right? You wouldn't read these things if I was sober.
I got extremelty excited the other day when I found out I have THREE followers, a whole, fucking THREE. Shit man, I bet Ghandi didn't have that many followers when he first started out, and he wore flip flops..It's a win-win situation for me.

I'd like to tell you I've had a few good days, wrap this up proper quick and say something like 'Yeah, I woke up every morning, had breakfast,read the paper, left for work, enjoyed work, came home, had dinner and then read peacefully until I drifted off into slumber' That'd make quick reading for all you sods that are bored already, right? Well that's just utter tough shit, because I've had a stonker of a last couple of days and you're going to have to read all about it. (Can I just point out you don't HAVE to read it at all, but you will..out of boredom and/or interest).

So, I got a disciplinary at work, all down to Facebook. This was my Facebook status, and this is why I'm in all th trouble I am in;

'Well I've been a Vodafone customer for years..' Great, I'm still not giving you the most expensive phone for 20p a month and a twix. Carphone Warehouse are welcome to you..


That is the reason I'm in ten tonnes of shit with Vodafone. I feel like Vodafone bosses could do with an injection of humour..But who am I to say?!

I'm pretty bored of writing now, not because I have nothing else to say, darn I have a million and one words I could write, but because I'm about to finish a beer and get my damn cute arse into bed before I meet big Voda Boss tomorrow. FUN!

Anyway, he always texts back now so that gets rid of the 'P.S' on the end of my blogs.
But there is one person who deserves a P.S

P.S Emily, I love you, crazy bitch!


Until next time, if there will be a next time,
Your one and only

1 comment:

  1. Mofus, you should tell the Vodaboners that you did nothing wrong. I'm sure if someone came into the store and offered that then you would be encouraged to say something like that. If you said that to someone who wanted the phone at the proper price then fair enough... :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete